“The Digital world: How have technology and the internet, changed the way we live today?”

The topic for my research paper is “The Digital world: How have technology and the internet, changed the way we live today?” in my research paper I plan to address, how has the internet changed the way we live, how has it changed the way we interact as human beings, how have it impacted and changed the way we learn, in addition to the positive and negative impacts that it has done, and lastly how can we use this powerful form of technology to possibly change the world. I believe that we have come a long way with technological advancement, and for sure there are a lot more positive impacts than negative, which is why I want to analyze how the digital world have really impacted our lives for the better or worse and how it will benefit us for future generations to come. I want my research to also cover the fast pace advancements of technology and compare it to the old media era.


Comments

  1. I think this is a very interesting topic to talk about! I think the internet has greatly changed the way we live. Especially social media and social networking sites. There are many positive and negative effects when it comes to the internet that I am excited to see what your research comes up with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts